Monday, July 21, 2014

23 Weeks

 
 
What Fruit are you? Cantelope
Due date:  November 15th hoping he comes earlier :)
How far along:  23 weeks! never thought I'd say that!
Next appointment:  July 30th
Gender:  BOY!  here is the picture we used to reveal the big news!
 
 
Total weight gain/loss: No idea, I am terrified to step on the scale. I feel like my bump has doubled in size.
Stretch marks: nada
Swelling: nope, none this week!
Maternity clothes: maternity pants, still wearing my normal shirts, and a couple of nate's mixed in there where I can.
Belly button:  innie but its like a crater!
Sleep: I feel like I never get enough, but sleeping alright. I shouldn't complain
Food cravings: I had my first REAL craving.. spinach and artichoke dip, and it was divine.
Symptoms: still mostly vegetarian, nausea is coming back, heartburn, indigestion and I am so so so tired. this little guy is sucking me dry!
Movement: yes, he is so wiggly! especially in the evening and around lunch time. Its the coolest!   I can see him wiggle from the outside, haven't been able to catch it on camera for nate yet. boo.
Labor signs: no
What I miss:  being able to lay on my stomach, take medicine without thinking about it and red bull slushies!
What I'm loving: I picked out fabric for his quilt this week.
What I'm looking forward to: HAWAII in ONE MONTH. EeeEEE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment