Wednesday, October 1, 2014

33 weeks!


What Fruit are you? Honeydew melon 19 inches and 4.5 Lbs!
Due date:  November 15th
How far along:  33w4d
Next appointment:  Had one today! we have one more 2 week apt and then we switch over to weekly
Gender:  BOY!  :)
Total weight gain/loss: 2 above Pre-Preg weight. so technically I have gained right around 19LBS so far
Stretch marks: I MIGHT have one  on my hip. but I'm hoping that if I ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist it will go away ;)
Swelling: zero! my wedding ring is still on too...wait did I just jinx myself?
Maternity clothes: yes-maternity pants, I don't want to buy anything else because I am so close to the end!
Belly button: My belly button has a mind of its own. one day its all stretched out and then the next day it looks normal. I'm guessing its all dependent on the positioning of my little guy.
Sleep: BOO, I wake up 5 million times a night to go to the bathroom.
Food cravings: crunchy ice! im sure nate loves hearing me crunch on it 24/7 when we are home.
Symptoms: My Iron was super low so I have to take some Iron pills, and also this really cool thing where I feel like I'm being stabbed by 1000 little knives in my upper abdomen.
Movement: I think he has perfected the robot dance. and the worm.. haha
What I miss:  Red Bull slushies, and laying on my stomach
What I'm loving: we have the nursery just about finished:)
What I'm looking forward to: we start our baby class on Saturday.

This is kind of cool, here is a picture of how Nixon's hand compares to what it will be when he is born... We are almost there!!
 
Cassidy threw me the cutest baby shower a couple weekends ago! I am mad at myself because I didn't take pictures. I am the worst at remembering to take them. so here are a couple that she sent me:
The decorations were adorable and we had a waffle bar for the food. It was so fun having my friends come out and celebrate Nixon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment