Wednesday, September 3, 2014

29 Weeks!!

Is this real life? Am I  already in the third trimester? Am I creeping closer to my due date?? I cant even believe how close we are to the arrival of our little man!

What Fruit are you? A pineapple. He is  around 3lbs and 17 inches this week!
Due date:  November 15th
How far along:  29 weeks.
Next appointment:  Starting my 2 appointments a month now! its crazy!
Gender:  BOY!  :)
Total weight gain/loss: 1LB below my pre pregnancy weight. kind of depressing.. I know the scale is SUPPOSED to go up but its hard seeing it.
Stretch marks: none yet. fingers crossed.
Swelling: I noticed a little when we were on our trip but that's typical with traveling
Maternity clothes: yes-maternity pants. I think I'm going to be sad when I have to wear real pants again! Maternity ones are just sooo comfy!
Belly button: innie, but its always growing and shrinking, it has a mind of its own. I don't think it will pop though.
Sleep: cant complain.
Food cravings: I feel like I am missing the whole pregnancy cravings thing... I had more before I was pregnant!
Symptoms: itchy tummy, Braxton hicks contractions
Movement:  he moves a lot in the evenings.
What I miss:  Red Bull slushies, and laying on my stomach
What I'm loving: having nate home!
What I'm looking forward to: my baby shower this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment