Tuesday, August 5, 2014


What Fruit are you? I'm a veggie this week-Head of lettuce baby boy is 14 inches long and 1.5-2.5lbs. He is getting so big!
Due date:  November 15th
How far along:  25 weeks!
Next appointment:  September 2, for the dreaded glucose test!
Gender:  BOY!  :)
Total weight gain/loss: I'm at -5lbs pre pregnancy. but the numbers just keep going up.
Stretch marks: nope!
Swelling: haven't noticed any
Maternity clothes: yes-maternity pants and I have a couple maternity shirts but I mostly wear my normal shirts.
Belly button:  innie still. I don't think it's going to pop out.
Sleep: not a good day to ask me this ;) I feel like a zombie
Food cravings: none this week.
Symptoms: vegetarian, and zero energy. also itchy tummy-must be stretching!
Movement: Yes! he is so active. the doctor had a hard time finding his heartbeat at the last appointment because he was kicking around so much.
Labor signs: no
What I miss:  having more then 2 pairs of pants I can rotate. :)
What I'm loving: making grand nursery plans
What I'm looking forward to: Nate coming home in 12 days!! being apart when you are married is lame, being apart when you are pregnant is lamer. never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment